Protect Your Future!
Like Whole Life, Universal Life is considered a permanent life insurance policy. So what's different? Universal Life gives you the flexibility to adjust both your payments and payout amounts as your journey unfolds.
Life insurance helps your life’s moments live on. Whether it keeps paying the mortgage, maintains a current standard of living, pays off debts or pays for college, the life insurance you choose can be there when it’s needed most by your loved ones.
With our Whole Life options, you can help make sure your loved ones receive guaranteed benefits after you're gone - no matter when that is.
Call us at 270-847-1384 or email us below to schedule an appointment or to request a quote!
Life Insurance can be important for:
1. A source of savings - If not paid out by death benefit, some types of life insurance can have a cash value.
2. Final expenses - using life insurance to pay for funeral and burial expenses.
3. Income for dependents - a life policy can provide much needed income for your dependents when you die. Many times this is used for children, but can also be used for a partner that has a loss of income.
4. Inheritance - using a life insurance policy as an inheritance even if you don't have substantial assets to pass on to your beneficiaries.
5. Used to pay taxes
6. Making a charitable contribution
Your kids grow up, your mortgage gets paid off and your financial needs change. With Term Life, you have coverage options without a lifelong commitment.